Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events;
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs;
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals;
- Represent Institute at trade association meetings to promote product Job Requirements.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail;
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share;
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND, Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration
- 6 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th September, 2018.