EvaMax Ltd is a fast growing consulting firm, known for its great reputation both to workers and clients services. Our professionals work alongside management teams and their boards of directors, capital providers, law firms, financial institutions and other key stakeholders through the business life cycle. We draw from our extensive track record and diverse backgrounds to provide clients with comprehensive solutions to life challenges and opportunities.
We are urgently recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title:Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Edu Qualification: HND/ Bsc in account, Economics or any other relevant discipline.
Job Title: Management Consultant Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Interviewing client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
- Managing projects and programmes.
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts.
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
- Preparing business proposals/presentations.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 12th September, 2018
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!