IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Locations: Lagos/ Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports To: Facility Manager
- Responsible for day to day operational activities in the region.
- Handles requests, giving immediate solution to complaints and liaises with third party contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is carried out accordingly.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Acknowledges and endorses job completion certificates upon satisfactory completion of maintenance activities.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality in compliance with procurement policy.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Scheduling of time for the supervision and Planned preventive maintenance activity;
- Provide periodic activity report to supervisor as may be defined;
- Perform quarterly spend analysis on consumables to ascertain spend per head per location, and recommend adjustments in quantity where required;
- Responsible for strategic facilities management planning;
- Responsible for the financial accountability and management of each zone;
- Responsible for resource management for buildings within the regions;
- To ensure that operations are in compliance with established procedures, policies, regulations and codes as it affect property maintenance.
- Liaises with service providers on all premises maintenance issues and also ensuring the use of good quality materials, good finishing with prompt attention.
- Monitoring of all maintenance activities to ensure that they adhere to the service level agreement and ensures the inspection of workmanship and materials as defined in the manuals.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Estate/Facilities Management, Civil/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 4 years demonstrable experience in Facilities Management or any Built Environment course
- Vast knowledge of Facilities Management systems and equipment:
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating in the subject the name and preferred location of the role.
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.