A fast growing Foods & Beverages (Snack) company located in Ota, Ogun State, requires the service of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- Reporting on the performance of the system for review and as a basis for continuous improvement.
- Assist to determine and enforce, through all functional departments, quality requirements in accordance with company and customer needs, based on current regulations and standards.
- Conduct Laboratory Analysis on Raw Material, Intermediates and Finished Product.
- Ensuring quality objectives are met on the production floor.
- Ensure that the production and quality control of all products meets the appropriate standards.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the company quality system,
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND Microbiology, Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry and other related fields.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years working experience in FMCG.
- Good practical and technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Good problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “QCO” as the subject of the Mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018