AT&A Group is made up of four major subsidiaries with core interests in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Real Estate and E-Commerce.
Our services in these areas are bespoke to the needs of our clients, proffering only the best solutions locally and internationally. Harnessing our Group strength, expertise and skills, we are best suited in identifying opportunities in various industries and bringing together capable and willing parties with interests in these areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Courier Supervisor
- The Courier Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations of the delivery / courier service;
- He will handle bike maintenance in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within the company’s established budget.
- He will work closely with our Retail Team and coordinate dispatch riders to make deliveries and ensure the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Maintains electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system for all bikes.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain bikes by advocating best practices in industry.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors
- Prompt recovery of bikes in the event of breakdown/accident
- Manages day-to-day delivery activities
- Ensures fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Serve as relief officer for any operational staff in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting.
- Liaise with the Retail Team, dispatch riders and drivers to plan out ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage dispatch riders to achieve company objectives.
- Sets up schedules to ensure each bike is kept in top condition
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance of bikes
- Looks for patterns to see areas where he can cut expenses and reduce administrative costs
- At least 2 years of operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Proven experience of supervising a team
- Must possess a valid rider’s permit
- Understanding of courier services
- Health & Safety Certification
- A bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must have Confidence, Technical skills, Project management skills and Organisational skills
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to drive a bike
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018.