SPC Patterns Consulting is an emerging global phenomenon established from ideas and experiences to serve and help her clients to solve complex business problems and aim to enhance their ability to build wealth, manage risk, and improve performance, people development, empowerment and redefining the consulting market space. We are simply focused on delivering distinct value with quantifiable impact on individual and business results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Entry Level)
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Requirement and Qualification
- Candidate must be based in Port-Harcourt
- Fair Knowledge in Bid and package
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 – 2 years experience in both office and field projects.
Application Deadline 11th October, 2018.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We seek candidate who will be responsible for the management and further development of existing accounts as well as the development of new business opportunities.
- Manage, develop and expand current client relationships
- Routinely identify and develop new client relationships with measurable revenue streams
- Identify potential business ventures for growth opportunities within existing client base as well as expanded areas of business and communicate these to management
- Routinely network within the industry to develop potential prospects and opportunities
- Manage administrative requirements for interaction with clients such as vendor database entries; vendor certifications; marketing and search service registrations; agency specific applications, registrations, and certifications
- Participate in events such as trade shows and conferences for the purpose of marketing the company’s services
- Manage business development operations to meet revenue targets and defined metrics
- Perform presentations to prospective clients describing company’s services
- Participate in the proposal process for new projects and opportunities, including developing proposal documents and submission of completed proposals
- Attend site visits and pre-proposal conferences as necessary in the pursuit of business opportunities
- Develop, maintain, and implement marketing tools
- Minimum of 3years experience in Business development or sales, 2 of which must be in environmental industry
- Strong knowledge of the environmental and industrial services industry
- Outstanding client management skills
- Proven history of delivering strong growth and/or sales results
- Existing environmental industry client contacts a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Internet)
- Demonstrated capability of developing, implementing and managing strategic plans for marketing and business development
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Invoicing Officer
Slot: 3 Openings
- OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate with good.
- Use of Microsoft package.
- Must have worked as a cashier or an invoice officer.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (Female)
Slot: 3 Openings
- Must be a Female.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- At least 1 year experience as a Direct Sales Agent will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.