WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal, organizational management and research skills to support the Senior Partner through high-end administrative and advisory support.
Support the Senior Partner:
- Maintaining clients’ confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Part of Client Services team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Triaging and providing key highlights from reports submitted to the Partner.
- By maintaining and scheduling the Partner’s appointment, meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels.
- Coordinating the operations of the Executive office through document preparation, confidential file management and general office maintenance
- Assisting in the preparation of business presentations and reports to clients.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Projecting and managing the image of the firm and office of the Partner
- Managing and executing the projects as assigned by the Partner.
- Developing and managing a variety of public and corporate media relation campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage the Partner’s memberships of various professional, business and social groups.
- Attending events and meetings on behalf of the Partner where required.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Working with the Senior Partner, implement the marketing and business development strategy of the firm.
- Develop and follow-up on client proposals. Provide informal updates to the Partner on a regular basis while also updating the firm’s CRM.
- Ensures that letters of engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
- Act as the Relationship Manager for the firm’s clients, especially the strategic clients.
- Assists the Partner on conducting research and business surveys for use in business presentations, educational and technical studies.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients and maintaining strong contacts with the organization’s executives.
- Seek for opportunities to participate in the activities of the relevant professional institutes and industry membership groups through speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
Client Billing and Receivables:
- Responsible for initiating and monitoring client billing receivables.
- Timely billing of clients, with adequate follow-up to ensure timely payments.
- Coordinate Intra Firm Billing.
- Ensures that Letters of Engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
- Oversees all business aspects of client relationships including billing, collecting and maintaining profitability for the firm.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper) in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post graduate work experience in a similar role (preferably in a service industry) and vast experience in business development.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc
Competencies and Skills:
- Good understanding of world affairs and business sense and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Sound decision making abilities
- Good organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!