Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Career: Expert Level
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will provide leadership and oversight to the finance and general business, ensuring optimal financial resource deployment and utilization.
- Financial Controls and Reporting
- Financial Management
- Tax Management
- Investment Management
- Oversee the company’s overall finance function.
- Develop and supervise the development of strong and effective business strategies and plans.
- Prepare the Company’s annual budget and communicates approved performance targets to all stakeholders.
- Advice the CEO on major financial decisions and ensures the proper execution of/compliance with the Company’s laid down financial policies, guidelines and processes.
- Assess periodically the Company’s financial management needs and current capabilities; determines proactively gaps and develops plans to bridge/meet financial needs.
- Develop effective financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
- Oversee budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting and other financial management processes.
- Organize the finance function as may be required from time to time to ensure close alignment to business needs and changes in processes.
- Oversee the design and implementation of processes that provide business managers the necessary financial data to make decisions and monitor performance.
- Ensure the effective management of the Company’s financial resources.
- Ensure all periodic external reporting obligations are met on timely basis.
- Monitor Company’s operating performance and overall financial health using established corporate business performance metrics.
- Enforce financial discipline/guidelines and controls across the company, and especially amongst Management.
- Ensure the development of strong finance capability (an ability to translate business decisions into numbers/financial metrics and to understand the implications for financial performance) across the Company.
- First degree or its equivalent, preferably in a Numeric discipline e.g. Accounting, Economics, Finance or in a related field.
- A post-graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline. An MBA or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Relevant professional qualifications/affiliations such as ICAN, CIBN, CFA, ACIB etc.
- A minimum of 10 years diverse experience (i.e. banking, insurance, microfinance, etc.)with 5 years in senior management positions.
- Prior microfinance experience is desirable.
- Senior level exposure in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian financial services market.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial financial products.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Proficiency in contemporary accounting software, and MS Office.
- Logical, result-oriented,strong communication skills and well organized, with proven problem solving ability.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- Must have strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Ref Id: PRAN/1018/S&ME
Location: Lagos State
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns to promote products and services.
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare sales report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Manage the sales and marketing representatives in other regions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good network of prospective members and ability to close sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational, communication and selling skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all marketing activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Must be good looking, smart, intelligent, trendy and appealing.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word format.) only to: email@example.com Using the job role as the subject of your application.
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.