Neem Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded as a direct response to the problem of insecurity in Nigeria. The Foundation was established under Nigerian law in January 2016 and is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are committed to improving the lives of those affected by the insurgency and preventing violence through building inclusive communities and providing and raising the standards of psychosocial care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Communications Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Helps create and implement an integrated and innovative communications strategy that supports Neem Foundation’s evolving goals
- Contributes to the design and content of the website, print publications, social media channels, original content, and other outlets that help Neem Foundation engage with relevant communities and supporters..
- Coordinates and works with designers and other experts on developing compelling and effective visuals and communication assets relevant to the website, mass emails, social media posts, and select printed materials.
- Ensures the organization’s brand identity and enforces its guideline to maintain consistency across initiatives, productions, and channels.
- Leads in the development of case studies chronicling Neem Foundation’s successes and lessons learned.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors and customer audiences that will help advance our work
- Excellent analytical, writing and ‘actioning’ skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure with limited support
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal, presentational and public speaking skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, or similar software.
- Know what is hot in the Social Media Landscape and know how to keep up-to-date with latest news
- Master Degree in Mass Communication, English Language, Communication Art, Language Art, Public Relations, Journalism or any related field.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th October, 2018.
Note: Women are strongly encouraged to apply