Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Distribution Manager (WEST)
Location: Ikeja Brewery, Lagos
Type of Job: Employee
Reports to: Customer Service and Logistics Associate Director
- This role manages Ogba Brewery distribution consisting of the Ikeja central warehouse and 2 other offside warehouses (Wempco Road & Ilishan).
- The role is also responsible for overseeing replenishment to Ondo depot in western Nigeria to ensure the delivery of Guinness Nigeria business goals and objectives as well as create competitive advantage.
- This role is responsible for the overseeing the activities of the warehouse 3rp party service provider and ensure that packaging operations in Ogba brewery are adequately supported by ensuring zero downtime owing to warehouse space or empties outage in order to deliver strategic plan volumes to meet sales demand and surpass customers’ expectations in order to gain competitive advantage
- Ensure the achievement of all KPIs in line with GN business objective in order to drive superior performance.
- Implement strategic initiatives as well as suitable logistics operations improvement in all distribution centers to enhance GN supply chain efficiency and effectiveness.
- Formulate and implement warehousing best practice in line with Diageo supply chain capability framework in all brewery distribution and depots to deliver competitive service.
- Manage empties and finished inventory in 4 distribution centers to support GN supply chain in meeting customer / consumer satisfaction and to ensure accountability.
- Play a lead role in the achievement of sales targets and competitive advantage through physical distribution and order fulfilment.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in planning and orchestrating available resources.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills. Demonstrates a track record for performance. Degree level qualification.
- Masters degree would be an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years working in an FMCG or a similar industry.
- Business experience particularly in physical distribution activities; with a depth of capability in logistics and customer management / process design and development.
- Change management experience. Ability to take commercial insights and translate into performance to grow the business. Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a highly dynamic process environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply