Fumman is a chemical service company that produces and markets chemical products. We provide chemical solutions to industrial water treatment problems and cleaning amongst other services.
We are a market leader in the Chemical industry in Nigeria and Ghana. Due to the expansion of our operations, as we introduce cutting edge chemical solutions to some of the challenges facing the Maritime, Haulage and the Oil & Gas Sectors; we require the services of the talent below:
Job Title: Executive Driver to Chief Executive
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during assignments.
- Must have experience in driving Chief Executive
- Must have an SSCE
- Good understanding of Road Signs and Traffic Laws
- Basic knowledge of protocol rules and procedures;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repairs;
- Candidate living around Ikeja, Agege and environs should apply.
- This role is a priority. Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience driving in Lagos and conversant with all major routes particularly in South West
- Good communication skills with ability to read, write and speak
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be within the ages of 40- 50 years and married.
- Must have a valid Nigeria driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th November, 2018.