Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Must have good reporting skills.
- Must be able to show clear planning and strategic thinking within an extremely short time.
- Must be very flexible.
- Must be practical rather than theoretical.
- Must have a good sense of dressing.
- Must be a strongly composed individual.
- Must be strongly analytical in sales.
- Must have basic knowledge of report writing and presentation skills.
- Must be flexible from a thinking perspective.
- The individual must be available to resume work immediately
- The individuals must have previous experience working in a sales distribution role.
- The individuals must have a wide network of field sales representatives in Lagos.
- Must have experience managing large number (up to 25) sales agents.
- Must be able to design a realistic sales strategy to achieve monthly targets.
- Must be a Christian.
- Must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must have a deep understanding of strategy, problem solving and deadlines.
- Must be a beautiful or handsome individual (well presentable).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Sales Representative 001”
Application Deadline 6th November, 2018.