Olusola Owomoyela & Co Legal Practitioners and Solicitors is a law firm in the city of Abuja founded and managed by Barr. Olusola Owomoyela The MD/CEO of Next Gear Group a real estate firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate
- Research and receive information on potential property/land locations
- Analyze information to determine viability of property, compliance with legal standards and eliminate potential risk.
- Review and interpret contracts and legal documents to ensure compliance
- Coordinate and analyze title commitments, recorded documents, bonds and insurance certificates
- Manage agreement and renewal processes
- Review of new contracts as well as service level agreements or changes to existing contracts with several providers.
- To prepare all legal documents, each as Deed of Assignments, contracts etc.
- Serve as a legal resource person on professional services projects from time to time.
- Provide advice in respect of more general commercial matters (including intellectual property, agency, distributorship, franchising, and finance issues) as well as advising on the management and conduct of various contentious matters.
- Interpret the implication of all regulatory and internal policy issues for the appropriate departments to ensure compliance.
- Serve as the company’s named representative on legal documents.
- Advise directors and board members about their legal responsibilities to the firm.
- To represent Next Gear Group in all Legal matters.
- Interface with government agencies regarding land use and building entitlements
- Manage vendors to ensure all parties meet established time frame
- Execute other tasks as may be assigned
- Provide legal advice/administration on company related matters
- Oversee the conduct of legal research and provides legal update on modern trends on arbitration, conciliation and mediation
- Carry out all other duties as assigned by the Principal.
- A Degree in Law with 6 years minimum proven experience (Post bar)
- Membership of a recognized professional body is an added advantage
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal
- Communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and strong attention to details
- Ability to draft legal documents
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Please note that this position comes with a structured agreement between the Principal Partner and the Associate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with “Application for Associate (Olusola Owomoyela & Co)” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2018.