Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited, is a company registered in Nigeria to provide E-learning and Power Solution with Headquarters in Lagos and a branch in Abuja requires for immediate employment the vacant position below
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing (E-learning)
- Create and manage an annual marketing plans and budget for the department
- Maintain Budgets, ROI, P&L projections e.t.c.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to provide increased revenue
- Self-motivated and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Proactively identify and recommend business-building initiatives
- Identification and prospection for new clients for business
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven and ability to work without supervision
Key Competencies and Skills Requirements
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc. in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Master’s degree in relevant discipline(s) will be an added advantage,
- Must be a FEMALE
- Knowledge of E-learning Technology Solution will be an added advantage
- Must not be older than 35 years
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed
- Flair for marketing
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Proven experience in digital marketing will be a plus
- Must have demeanour that promotes respect, credibility and trust for the organization
- Must be a business leader and a calculated risk taker
- Six (6) years (or plus) experience in sales and marketing
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced in MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Kindly use job title as mail subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 21st December, 2018.