Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Advisor
- The Human Resource Advisor would be responsible for delivery of a full range of human resource services.
- One of your main roles is advising both employers and clients on both recruiting new staff and taking care of the current ones once that are hired.
- Also, providing helpful interviewing tips to HR managers, researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Address employee requests and potential issues (e.g. grievances)
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Act as the point of contact for HR manager, employees and management
- Carry out other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
- Conduct performance evaluation
- Assist in design & implementation of recruitment strategies.
- Review and update job descriptions
- Coordinate appointment processes for successful applicants
- Conduct internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas of improvement
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data
- Monitor and ensure the attainment of KPIs
- A professional certification in HR i.e. CIPM would be an added advantage
- Firm Knowledge of ATS or Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- B.Sc/B.A in Human Resource, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field
- Candidate must possess at least 7 years’ hands on experience as an HR Advisor or Human Resource Consultant with at least 3 providing HR Advisor support at management level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th December, 2018.