Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distributor Transformation Manager
Level: L4- Senior Management
Reports To: Commercial Director
- Looking for a new challenge where you can contribute your leadership abilities, commercial expertise and strategy development skills to a progressive, exciting and growing company? Join us!
Purpose of the Role
- To determine the vision, strategy required and mode of execution to develop the Guinness Nigeria ‘Distributor of the Future’ that will ensure that GN achieves its TBA vision.
- The ideal Distributor is one that is able to run as a financially capable, independent and fully operational Distributor; with a proper organization set up and right manpower.
- To transform our Distributors (located all over Nigeria) by ensuring capabilities, infrastructure, processes and standards are best-in-class and are in place to support GN business.
- Manage budget to target.
- Achievement of Distributor Effectiveness KPIs
- Achieve 90% of Distributor target objectives
- Transforming the Distributor Management capability of our in market teams and improve the capability of our Distributor partners
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Financially literate, understands and interprets financial data effectively.
- There is a requirement to be data analytical and have strong knowledge of Customer Marketing, Category Development and management of third party distributors and/or joint venture partners.
- The incumbent must be an influence of people, able to rally people behind a cause, co-ordinate multi-cultural and multi-functional groups and create positive energy within the region.
- Determination to make things happen in a complex environment, change management experience and proven ability to create consistency and efficiency across multiple businesses are key, as well as strong results and solutions orientation.
- Graduate with minimum 10 years commercial expertise gained across Trade channels, Customer Management and Consumer/Customer Marketing.
- Masters’ degree or equivalent
- High knowledge of Retailing and Wholesaling, strong commercial judgment, strategic customer management, negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply