Complete Hotel Services Nigeria Limited (CHS) is a Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company that focuses on TURN KEY Hospitality Project Management providing solutions and services for the hospitality industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Job Opening ID: F&B01
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun State
- We are looking for a professional food and beverage supervisor to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Monthly summary report with all financials in all departments of F&B
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establishing targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Providing a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Complying with all health and safety regulations
- Reporting to the management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the HotelManager.
- Designing exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identifying customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Fully compliant on Micros systems and all staff fully trained
- Ongoing training with all staff in the F&B department
- All Micros cash up, void reporting is done daily in compliance to Hotel standards and policies procedures
- Working with the accounts department and participating in all Food, Beverage and operating stock takes
- Must have 4 – 5 years Proven food and beverage management experience
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Culinary School Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management or related field.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
Job Title: Night Duty Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- To ensure the accuracy of accounting records and completing a number of administrative functions to facilitate the growth of the organization and its activities.
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Accurately posting room fees, related taxes and other paid services, including restaurant, Internet and resort fees, to each guest’s account daily.
- Perform night audit of hotel and outlet for revenue as per existing procedures.
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Perform daily audit of housekeeping report and study occupancy reports to ensure accuracy.
- Administer and compile daily Restaurant Revenue Report data and perform audit on Service journals and r tapes to classify under different heads.
- Verify all account entries and balances, consolidate credit-card charges and submit for payment.
- Addressing discrepancies and have the authority to apply discounts to settle a guest’s account.
- Monitor audit journals and reports from front office computer system and point of service.
- First Degree in Hotel Management, Accounting or its equivalent.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective Management skills
- Oral and written communications
- Report generation
- Microsoft Office and Accounting Software
- Data analysis
- Batch processing, Billing, Mathematical aptitude
- Organized, Resourceful, Self-starter, Multi-tasker
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
- Candidate must possess 4 years experience in a 3-4stars hotel as Night duty supervisor/Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as the subject line of the mail.
- Applicants Must reside in Abeokuta, Ogun State. Outside candidate should not apply.
- The following details should form the body of the email:
- Full names of applicant
- Position applied for.
- Phone number
- Actual location.
- Total years of professional experience.
- Highest educational qualification
Application Deadline 14th January, 2019.