Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client in the Automobile industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Reports To: President & Chief Executive Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Perform Public Relation Officer Duties on needed basis: such as delivering and submitting documents to different organizations.
- Act as back up to other team members as needed.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform other special project assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages.
- Use extensive knowledge of the area and destinations to determine most appropriate route
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy
- Perform office administrative duties such as assistance in scanning invoices, generating internal payment & purchase related forms, carrying out the task to completion.
- Support execution of executive visits, conference and special events.
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have a mature attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have good knowledge of Lagos routes is an added advantage
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Must be resident in Oshodi, Ikeja,GRA, Ogba, Maryland environs
- MALE candidate only
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit
- Highly professional and able to work independently
Desired Education and Experience
- Relevant degree and two years of related work experience or the equivalent of 2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- Experience in office management, administration and good computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.