Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to the GMD
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Scan the internal and external environment of the company’s businesses and advice management on opportunities that are critical to growth and sustainability
- Track and advise strategic direction conformances and alternatives as they relate to the agreed and annually adopted business operating tactics and the consequent performance tracker
- Provide senior level administrative support to the GMD through the facilitation of communication on his behalf (follow-up with letters, memos, reports, e-mail, telephone calls)
- Ensure the coordination and prioritization of the schedule and commitments for the GMD
- Prepare budget for Executive Office, in liaison with GMD and Finance Department
- Develop & track Performance Measurement Systems and Metrics for each division and business unit
- Develop and maintain necessary Knowledge Management system that would assist to align management’s thinking in the direction that gives the company an edge competitively in the market
- Prepare ALL strategic materials for the GMD as required in advance of meetings as and when required and demanded, keeping a library of all MDs commentaries, business reviews and corporate representations
- Prepare and Report businesses of projects, departments and other strategic projects and analyzing their status and forwarding same to the GMD very regularly, ensuring key issues are highlighted focusing on key value drivers and trend analysis, also including;
- Prepare for the GMD oral and written reports on general (global & national) economic trends and competitors performance analysis
- Conduct business research and develop financial models for areas the company has investments interest in
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews
- Provide valuable analysis and insightful review of the financial results; review of value driver and performance reports for forecasts plan
Assisting the GMD in:
- Completing comprehensive performance analysis of specific parts of the business as directed
- Providing and interpreting financial information on the group or subsidiary businesses
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Develop and Review commercial reports and present to the Management Team and Managing Director and when requested by the Board the following reports but not limited to:
- Ad-hoc Research Reports
- Strategic Meetings’ Communiques
- Must possess a BSc or B.Eng in Science
- Aware of ERP Solutions and with competencies in Project Management
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen
- Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder
- Strong customer focus, Experience in recognition of customer needs and how to deliver an effective customer experience
- Attention to detail, planning, organization, and daily delivery requirements
- Sound knowledge of management practice: Leadership Skills
Functional Skills and Competencies:
- Expert in Cost Control Initiatives and Business Incentive Models
- Very detailed and committed to Social networking
- Possess Business and Internal Customer Orientation
- Knowledgeable in Forecasting, Needs Analysis and Planning
- Demonstrates an understanding of business fundamentals and decision-making processes
- Understands basic financial elements of the business and applies that understanding
- Understands impact of internal and external environments
- Demonstrates value and ROI of recommendations and solutions to clients through the use of relevant facts and information
- Knowledge of Law & Regulations
- Knowledge of Commercial Law & Conducts
Application Deadline 10th January, 2019.
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident with standard working hours, 5 days a week
- Services to be performed by the CONTRACTOR shall include the following, but without limitation:
- Undertake legal research and provide advisory legal opinions to relevant Company departments on a wide range of issues including fiscal and finance matters, commercial issues, labour related matters, interpretation of Nigerian legislation, contractual obligations etc.
- Provide legal support to company (PHC District) and its Departments via analysis of legal risks and possible impact on potential transactions.
- Provide legal and contractual support to the company’s asset departments in all matters including in its liaison with co-venturers, as applicable.
- Attend court and liaise with external counsel (and where applicable, COVs legal representatives) with respect to litigation, arbitration, tax appeals and any other dispute resolution proceedings involving the company and the pre-litigation phases.
- Provide broad based litigation management support including case review, provision of facts for defence, witness identification and preparation.
- Maintain litigation/property and other records, prepare periodic work reports and updates.
- Serve as company representative and provide legal support during negotiations of any kind involving company including MOU negotiations with host communities.
- Provide legal support to contract engineers in the contracts & procurement department in the adaption of existing contract templates and also deal with exceptions and variations to contract terms raised by prospective contractors.
- Prepare and draft agreements /contracts, leases and follow through their implementation.
- Handle routine legal dossiers and occasionally, averagely complex legal dossiers with supervision and participate in negotiations with company’s partners, contractors and relevant government agencies.
- Carry out any other tasks or activities assigned by the Legal Manager or the General Counsel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B)
- Barrister at Law (B.L.) a Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar
- Not less than 6-8 years cognate legal experience
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply