DrugStoc is a secure drug procurement partner to health professionals in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Coordinate with shipping to ensure all receiving shipments are moving in and out of warehouse as scheduled.
- Generate reports on inventory balance and shortages.
- Count merchandise post movements to inventory records
- Bridge the gap between the pharmacist and other team members
- Coordinate the supply chain flow within their purview of visibility.
- Create orders when new inventory is needed and perform checks on current inventory to ensure proper counts, receive and release stock.
- They must report any errors or issues to the inventory clerk as soon as possible.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has experience working in inventory management.
- Is a people person.
- Pharmatech Diploma, related qualifications, ONDs, B.Sc in related or relevant qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV – Pdf format) to: [email protected] with the title “Pharmacy Technician Drugstoc”.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!