DrugStoc is a secure drug procurement partner to health professionals in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Coordinate with shipping to ensure all receiving shipments are moving in and out of warehouse as scheduled.
- Generate reports on inventory balance and shortages.
- Count merchandise post movements to inventory records
- Bridge the gap between the pharmacist and other team members
- Coordinate the supply chain flow within their purview of visibility.
- Create orders when new inventory is needed and perform checks on current inventory to ensure proper counts, receive and release stock.
- They must report any errors or issues to the inventory clerk as soon as possible.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has experience working in inventory management.
- Is a people person.
- Pharmatech Diploma, related qualifications, ONDs, B.Sc in related or relevant qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV – Pdf format) to: [email protected] with the title “Pharmacy Technician Drugstoc”.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.