eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Manager
- The Software Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline, scope and with high quality.
- He/she will Support in all forms of Project Monitoring and Evaluation with stakeholders and partners.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or B.Tech in Project Management, Engineering or related course.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 2 years experience in software project management.
- Should be Proficient in Data analysis, Statistics, MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.