Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Operations Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation.
- They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s).
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th January, 2019.