DM Holdings Limited (DMH) – Our client, a Media Firm located in Ogba, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Responsible for creating and managing digital-related projects for the organization.
- In charge of organizing digital resources for media campaigns.
- Create and maintain the online presence of the company.
- Generate digital media to boost Brand loyalty.
- Responsible for the company’s social media accounts.
- Maintain web-related media and update existing resources as needed. Create online ads, seasonal content, newsletters, and calendars.
- Contribute to the strategic development and driving of new business initiatives
- Stay on top of current design trends.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Media Design, Digital Media, or a similar field.
- Previous experience in a similar position which may include other freelance projects.
- Minimum 2 years cognitive experience/hands on experience.
- Must be between 21-28 years.
- Strong Computer skills and flair for knowledge acquisition.
- Must live around Agege, Ogba, Akute, Iju Ishaga, Ikeja, Ojodu Berger as the company is situated in Ogba, Lagos.
Job Title: Media Buyer Executive
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Media Buyer to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for someone who is focused on building our client’s business through the negotiation and placement of media for all platforms, but with a great strength in digital media; setting up campaigns and analyzing the results for all media, and someone that can add his/her expertise to our team.
- This means identifying ideas that drive results and solving business challenges, while staying organized and communicating clearly in a very fast paced environment.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with media sales representatives of local, regional and national media
- Work with the media planner to make sure all orders and specs are to the account manager in a timely manner in order to meet creative deadlines
- Responsible for the negotiation, placement, billing, invoicing and reporting of all media for both clients and the agency
- Building and implementing digital campaigns
- Excellent time and calendar management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and pressured environment while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to prioritize projects as they are assigned
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent math skills
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of job experience, preferably in a full service agency with at least two years’ experience in buying digital media
- Professional image through in-person and phone interaction
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Media Buyer Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.