Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Corporate Sales (Power Back-up Solutions)
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- The position requires approaching and meeting corporate clients to promote mpower inverters and batteries.
- Candidates should be a go getter with good connections in the corporate companies.
- He/ she should have knowledge of power back-up solutions to hold proper discussions with potential clients.
- Experience: Must a minimum of 3 – 4 years in the same industry
- Sales Experience in promoting mpower inverters and batteries or related industry is key.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of working in companies involved in the same line of business.
Job Title: Truck Driver
- We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma, SSCE etc.
- Valid truck driving licence.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
Minimum Job Experience:
- 5 years minimum driving in Lagos and interstate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th January, 2019.
For More Information: Please call 08170638255.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!