SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Clerk – Maintenance
Reference Number: IBONI001
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Work Level: Management
EE Position: No
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Store Clerk-Maintenance will:
- Interact with suppliers daily to receive goods ordered.
- Interact with the buyer or engineering controller on an ad hoc basis, to resolve any problems relating to the receipt of goods from suppliers.
- Verify that the goods comply with the order and meet the required specifications when receiving goods ordered.
- Ensure that all goods are stored in the correct location and in a safe manner and ensures that housekeeping and safety are adhered to.
- Review on a regular basis that all storage procedures are adhered to and that regular reviews are completed
- On a daily basis reviews orders and notifications for the issuing of goods from storage
- Reviews on a regular basis, or at pre-determined intervals, stock control reports.
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Min- B.Sc./HND or its equivalent Degree in a relevant area of study such as Materials Management, Accounting, Supply Chain or Stock Management
- 1-2 previous experience in similar role will be added advantage
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good Communication ability
- Numerate and analytical
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!