Prisdav Consulting – Our client, a reputable Juice/Smoothies company situated in Lekki is urgently looking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Staff
- The juice and smoothie team member ensures a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team
- Your main task in the position will be to press fresh juice & smoothies
- We are looking for a hardworking, healthy and happy individual that will positively contribute to our team, as well as the health and well-being of others.
- Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers in a polite and timely manner.
- Assist customers with ordering smoothies and juices by taking orders, answering questions and processing payment.
- Educate customers on health benefits and taste of products.
- Assist Juice Bar Manager to press juices, blend smoothies and other recipes
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including recipes, health, and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices
- Operate and sanitize equipment (juicers, blenders etc) in a safe and proper manner
- Set up, break down, & clean work areas & other areas of the store daily
- Assist Bar Manager in other assignments given
- OND in Science and Social Science related course
- Have a passion for a healthy lifestyle
- Knowledge of basic nutrition principles, allergens etc
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and respectable manner to team members and customers
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to follow instructions and learn about various products
- Previous juice bar experience 1 to 2 years
- Knowledge/ passion for Health
- Enjoys juicing & smoothies
- Must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work efficiently
- Ability to do repetitive work
- Outgoing personality
- N25,000 monthly plus commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!