De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit.
Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Maintenance of standards for raw materials
- Maintenance of products standards and process standards and compliance to same
- Maintenance of standards for Best Hygiene Practices.
- Establishment and maintenance of Standards for stock keeping such as FIFO & LIFO.
- Trouble shooting whenever there is deviation in operational processes.
- Ensuring compliance to Human and Environmental Safety Policy of the organization.
- Training and retraining of personnel on Food Safety,Quality Management System and Best Hygiene Practices.
- Ensuring compliance to raw materials standards through maintenance of good suppliers’ control.
- Maintenance of analytical procedures for raw materials and products.
- Management of Food Safety in outlet of operations
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following qualification:
- A good First degree in Food Science or Food Technology, or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years experience
- Proficiency in computer package utilization
- Must be a person that can work under pressure and flexible arrangements.
- Must be someone residing on the Island (Lagos Island, Lekki, AJA, Ikoyi, etc…)
Job Title: Software Engineer
Reporting Relationship: Head of the Information Technology Dept (HIT)
To develop the following:
- Create design documents that satisfy business requirements, following adopted methodology that leads to efficient, easy to maintain, and reliable systems.
- Test programs to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Develop technical documentation pertaining to the design and implementation of software, following relevant standards for documentation
- Ensure all code is version controlled according to standards and best practices.
- Basic logical skills to find bugs and how to debug it.
The ideal candidates for this position must have strong problem-solving and communication skills with proficiency in programming languages to the level that you can create something from the basics or modify something already built or maintain software’s and must also possess the following qualification:
- Graduate of Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology (B.Sc / HND)
- Required Experience: minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Certification in these fields is an added advantage.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Experience with ASP Classic programming
- Knowledge on web development
- Knowledge of HTML 5/CSS 3, PHP,
- Knowledge of C-panels
- Knowledge of relational database such as MYSQL, SQLITE or Oracle
- Knowledge on how to integrate API’S into existing applications
- Must be versatile on how to build desktop app and how to maintain existing ones.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV at any of our Outlets in Lagos State or send soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.