Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is part of the fast growing conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, established over 40 years with ties allover Nigeria
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for the daily activities of the showroom in terms of receiving and dispatches of product in the showroom
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities,
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
- Prepare tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest.;
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etc.
- Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the showroom/store, including required documentation such as Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and Goods Delivered Notes (GDNs)
- Assist Warehouse Officer on periodic physical inventory checks;
- Report on and in consultation with showroom manager, take appropriate action for the damaged product;
- Deliver goods on request against official and approval documentation;
- Perform other related duties as required by the line manager.
- 2-4 years post degree experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills, knowledge of ORION software will be added advantage
- Ideal candidate must reside at Lekki, VI, Oniru, Ajah and its environ.
Job Title: Floor Sales Executive
Location: Allen Avenue, Lagos
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- B.Sc/HND Degree
- 2-4 years post Degree experience
- Good physical presence
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- N50, 000-N60, 000/month gross
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!