LouisMed Hospital is an indigenous privately-owned healthcare facility that offers a modern technology model of healthcare service delivery. We are pleased to inform you that LouisMed Hospital is willing to establish a healthcare service relationship as a retainership with your organisation both for students and staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Care Taker
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminations, or tiled floors
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Perform laundry duties with washing machine
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on the job
- Physically able to lift heavy objects
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Able to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Must be male
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- SSCE or equivalent
- Previous cleaning experience will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Apply in person to:
LouisMed Hosptal & Fertility Centre,
Plot 8, Block 91, Iron Bar Street,
Phase 1, Lekki,
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!