Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (German Speaking)
- Do you love delivering great customer service? Have you worked in an environment where you support subscription sales or bill payment processes? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- Within this role you will deliver excellent customer service by helping our customers understand the package they have bought, and whether it is the right plan for them.
- The role gives agents the opportunity to enhance the plans customers have purchased or support their bill queries and payments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
- First point of contact with the customer to support their query
- Compile and analyze customer requirements to give the best advice and resolve their query
- Take, own and close the customer support requests as assigned, seeking support where required
- Fully document every query, including all resolution steps to ensure documentation best practices
What we’re Looking For
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong focus on problem-solving and addressing issues proactively
- Energetic self-starter, with a drive to excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications
- Bilingual (English and German), professional level
- Experience in customer-relationships position or similar
- Proven ability to thrive and deliver results working independently
- Ability to multi-task and drive outstanding items to completion
- Ability to navigate multiple screens of internal tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!