Marigold College was established in accordance with laws governing registration of school in Nigeria, to be co-partners with parents in the training and upbringing of their children to stand out and make a difference in their generation. Our focus is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Teacher
- Minimum of OND/NCE Certificate required.
- Minimum of a year Primary/secondary teaching experience preferred
- Experience with and mastery of Common Core Standards
- Ability to build rapport with high school-age students
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable record of helping students achieve high test scores.
Job Title: Office Clerk
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
Job Title: Secretary
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of Staff, students, Parents and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th February, 2019.