Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- B.Sc. or HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Technology and Management with minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable organization.
- She must be a good communicator, personable and fast-paced at work and dedicated.
- Availability of other Professional certification will be an added advantage. 3-5 years experience in an administrative capacity in a reputable company
- BDS or its equivalent from a recognized school, with at least 2 years cognate experience.
- Must be registered with relevant professional bodies
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with at least 5 years post NYSC Accounting/Audit experience
Job Title: Optician
- Minimum of 2 years experience on the job with relevant qualification
Job Title: Catering Organization – Canteen Service
- Catering organizations that are registered with CAC are welcome to apply/send in their proposals to rent and manage the canteen within the clinic.
- The organisation must be proficient in the preparation of both continental and African Dishes.
Terms and Conditions
Will be discussed with the successful Organization.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Cognate experience in a similar position in a well structured multinational Organization.
- A Master’s degree or certification in Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply