Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client the biggest intra city transport company in sub-Saharan Africa is currently in need of the position below:
Job Title: Female Driver
- Practicing safe driving habits
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Cleaning windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Completing documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- A minimum of SSCE certificates or equivalent
- Not more than 40 years old
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Have a vaild National Driver’s Licence and Lagos Driver Certification License.
- Good knowledge of Lagos Road network.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!