The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services and quality meals to our customers.
- So, if you’ve got consulting experience in the manufacturing/production sector(s), passionate about reviewing and improving business processes and developing systems and people, and looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
Overall Job Purpose
- Assist Project Managers/Project Officers in the implementation of projects in the field as necessary
- Project Supervisors will be responsible for medium or large projects or substantial components of larger projects
- To be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of project site(s) assigned and to carry out associated administrative duties
- To be responsible for the documentation of an construction project site development
- To assist with the design and successful completion of a project within budget and agreed timescale
- To contribute to and support positive morale within the project team
- To be professional and polite at all times and to uphold the standards, values and reputation of the project team, vendors and public interactions
- Other duties appropriate to the post as may be required
- To work in accordance with the requirements of THE PLACE Health and Safety Policy
- To supervise and undertake construction projects, including working briefs and on-site evaluations
- To complement the work of a multi-disciplinary project team and to provide members of the team with appropriate encouragement, guidance and feedback on that work in accordance with relevant project documentation and office procedures
- To assist the Project Team in the successful completion of construction projects within time and budget and to the required standard
- To ensure that site records and summaries are lodged with the Project archive in accordance with organization procedures
- Degree level education in a relevant subject or substantial practical experience
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject will be an advantage.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Preparation of project designs/method statements
- Preparation of desk-based assessments
- Experience in managing small to medium sized teams of artisans.
- Substantial construction field work experience on sites of various periods and types
- Experience and understanding of construction methodology
- Supervision of various projects types
- Preparation of project reports
Skills and Competencies:
- Skills in people management
- Understanding and experience of Health & Safety
- Understanding of construction processes.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Be kind enough not to send any application that has noting to do with this ad, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!