AXA Mansard is one of the foremost financial Institutions in Nigeria. The organization has been offering world class financial services to over years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk Management
- The Head of Risk Management would be responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of enterprise risk management and controlling the framework in line wuth best practices and compliant with regulatory standard.
- Coordinate the activities of Risk Mangement Department
- Development of the Company’s risk appetite in accordance with AXA framework
- To effectively identify, mitigate & monitor principal business risks arising from business operation and strategic environment
- Establish, communicate and facilitate the use of appropriate risk methodologies, tools and techniques, including the maintenance and regular updating of the company’s risk register and champion the inculcation of risk awareness and management culture within the organization
- Prepare quarterly Risk Managment Reports & make presentations to the Board Risk Management Committee.
- Conduct special review(s) at the request of Board Risk Management Committee/Management
- Conduct annual risk identification exercise and ensure identified risks are consolidated to the Company’s Risk Register.
- To ensure that the risk management & goverance policies, policies, processes and procedures of the business are adequate, effective and complied with at all times.
Key Competences Required
- Academic/Professional: B.Sc or its equivalent in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or in any other numerate or semi numerate field from a reputable tertiary institution. Possession of professional certification in Risk Management or its relevant equivalent would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, of which 8 should be in financial services & 4 in a managerial capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.