Zinex Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- We are looking for a qualified Lab Technician to undertake a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature.
- You will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances and conduct tests reporting findings to a laboratory manager.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times.
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- In depth knowledge of QHSE Systems, preventative measures and laboratory best practices
- Excellent physical condition and endurance
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- B.Sc in microbiology, chemistry or relevant field
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th March, 2019.