Smart Partners Consulting – Our client is a Social Enterprise with headquarters in San Francisco, USA and operations in Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria, Kenya & Uganda). who delivers affordable and sustainable safe drinking water solutions to schools, health facilities and other institutions in the countries we operate in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, especially SDG 6, and that of the host government.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandizer
Locations: Awka, Ihiala, Nnewi, Onitsha, (Anambra) Agbani, Awgu, Nsukka (Enugu) Abakaliki, Afikpo, Unwana, Onueke, Edda, Onicha (Ebonyi), Orlu, Mbaise, Okigwe (Imo Owerri), Aba (Abia Umuahia) and Benue
- They are currently seeking to engage Sales Merchandizers across our coverage areas in Nigeria. Due to expansion and growth, they seek to engage resourceful Sales Agents across their field offices in South East States.
The Sales Merchandizers responsibilities include:
- Submit regular sales reports.
- Rewards are based on Commission on Sales, which can be easily earned as the Impact Water products have multiple channels.
- Sales of the company’s product through door knocking, group presentations and contract / partnership initiative with government, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Conduct daily sales calls to schools and other potential prospects in assigned territory.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to promote water purification in line with appropriate use of organisation products in group meetings.
Who Can Apply:
- Ability to work with little supervision
- High degree of personal integrity and ethics
- Ability to communicate with integrity
- Previous sales and/or merchandising experience is an added advantage
- Proactive and numerate
- Basic computer knowledge
- Post-NYSC graduates of any tertiary institution in any field with aptitude for selling.
- Additional Competencies Required include:
- Age: 25 – 45 years
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys fieldwork and meeting people
- Pleasant and persuasive personality
- Good networking ability
The remuneration package is competitive and performance-based. There is the possibility for growth within the organisation based on performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th March, 2019.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should state preferred cities