Job Title: Machine PET Injection and Moulding Engineer
Location: Sango Ota , Ogun
Industry Type: Packaging
Functional Area : Production / Service Engineering / Manufacturing / Maintenance
- We are recruiting a PET Injection and Moulding shift Engineer to assist and efficiently manage PET preform injection Moulding Machines for bottle and plastic operations and achieve the plant objective by performing effectively in the area of production, maintenance, quality and relationship stakeholders the in plant.
- This person will be in charge of the Shop floor In charge/ Shift Supervisor/ Shift In charge
- Ensure preventive maintenance carried out as per machine manufacturer reconditions .
- Generate machine breakdown history and root cause analysis report and provide the action plan to the management.
- Ensure 90% Plant efficiency.
- Ensure the efficient operation of preform Moulding machines and down line equipment.
- Provides shift production report and highlight operational quality and safety issues to Team Manager.
- Ensure to follow the Safe Working practices while operating the machineries.
- Maintains the proper cleaning and greasing of injection Moulding Machines.
- Ensure that bottles produced are within standards and meet the specifications as per SOP.
- Coordinating the servicing of preform injection Moulding Machines and informing the Team
- Manager of any problem of the machines.
- Carrying out operational activities according to the relevant standard operating procedures of the area.
- Operating preform Moulding machine ensuring all parameters are within the set point, and report to Team Manager any deviations.
- Communicate with shift supervisor/operators highlighting the critical areas and changes made.
- Endorsing all area activity development of the shift staff and highlighting the critical issues and changes made.
- Coordinating with QA laboratory personnel regarding the product quality and non conformances to take immediate corrective action.
- Ensuring the GMP policy, hygiene and housekeeping and Safe Working practices are followed.
- Carrying out operational checks of the PET preform Moulding machine as per SOP.
- Adhering to all other instructions given by the Team Manager to achieve area shift objectives.
- Performing the daily machine cleaning, greasing and carrying out the operational checks of the machine as required.
- Plan effective preventive maintenance schedule and carry out the maintenance activity.
- Coordinating with Blow Moulding laboratory personnel regarding the product quality and non conformances to take immediate corrective action.
- Complying with the Packaging Specifications and to report any minor deviations to the team.
Qualification and Experience
- Knowledge and familiarity in processing plastic with PET preform injection Moulding Machines & Injection Moulds for packaging purposes.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Candidate should be Degree / Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical /Instrumentation with work experience on automatic Pet injection machine, desirable:
- Knowledge on milacron/ jetmaster / windsor machines , preferably worked in manufacturing company having knowledge of PET preform injection process and moulds
- Must have knowledge in Safe
- System of works and good exposure to ISO 9000 Environment.
- Desirable Responsibilities Generic Description
Skills and Attitudinal Applicable:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Following Instructions and
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
Very well negotiable depending on the experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]