Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a Social Enterprise with headquarters in San Francisco, USA and operations in Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria, Kenya & Uganda). who delivers affordable and sustainable safe drinking water solutions to schools, health facilities and other institutions in the countries. We operate in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, especially SDG 6, and that of the host government.
Due to expansion and growth they are currently seeking to engage the services of qualified candidate across our coverage areas in Nigeria to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandiser
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rumuokoro, Bakana, Kano, Dala, Nassarawa, Jos, Wase, Mangu, Lafia, Keffi, Lokoja, Kabba, Ankpa, Ilorin, Ifelodun – Kwara, Offa, Akure, Akungba, Owo, Zaria, Kaduna.
The Sales Merchandizers responsibilities include:
- Submit regular sales reports.
- Rewards are based on Commission on Sales, which can be easily earned as the Impact Water products have multiple channels.
- Sales of the company’s product through door knocking, group presentations and contract / partnership initiative with government, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Conduct daily sales calls to schools and other potential prospects in assigned territory.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to promote water purification in line with appropriate use of organisation products in group meetings.
Who can apply:
- Candidate must be a Post-NYSC graduates of any tertiary institution in any field with aptitude for selling.
Additional Competencies Required include:
- Ability to communicate with integrity
- Previous sales and/or merchandising experience is an added advantage
- Proactive and numerate
- Basic computer knowledge
- Age: 25 – 45 years
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys fieldwork and meeting people
- Pleasant and persuasive personality
- Good networking ability
- Ability to work with little supervision
- High degree of personal integrity and ethics
The remuneration package is competitive and performance-based. There is the possibility for growth within the organisation based on performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2019.
- Applicants should be resident in city of choice.
- Women are encouraged to apply.