GZ Industries is West Africa’s leading aluminum can manufacturer, expanding rapidly to sub saharan Africa. We are recruiting currently to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs) relating to electrical work.
- Complete daily Maintenance and Repair logs.
- Communicate problems effectively.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Electrical Troubleshooting of the production machines
- Maintains production through efficient analysis and correction of electrical problems throughout the plant while on shift.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility electrical plant.
- Investigate and resolve Line Control problems by running PLC diagnostics and programming solutions.
- Electrically troubleshoot and repair plant machinery as required
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC machines.
- Excellent Team work orientation.
- First degree in Electrical Electronics from reputable institutions
- Minimum of 2 Years experience on a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th March, 2019.