Oshoademolajoel.com is a value driven company that focuses on online business and digital marketing training, export, and import training/consulting, company and tax registration, web and Apps development, business coaching, book publication, and public speaking.
Due to expansion, we currently require the service of a social media enthusiast to handle our online presence in the capacity below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to ensure efficient daily business operations
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages the company’s blog and website.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphics, and video content
- Candidates must be vast in the use of HTML 5, CSS 3, PHP, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a social media officer is desirable
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an administrative role is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Candidate should include on the CV the social media handles
- The CV must not exceed 2 pages in PDF format