APDCL Foods & Spices is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Production Officer (Spices and Seasoning)
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Research current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts
- Build relationships with suppliers and customers
- Contribute to QA, Design and Sensory taste panels to develop a strong awareness of the sensory attributes of seasonings.
- Will be required complete more general lab maintenance from time to time in order to support the general business as appropriate
- Handle machine installations and manage a whole processing laboratory
- Manufacture seasonings and sample products to a consistently high quality, as specified by the Lab operating procedures, while maintaining a clean and safe laboratory environment according to company standards for good manufacturing practice, hygiene and housekeeping.
- Manage projects, ensuring that the appropriate resources (sensory, research, regulatory, commercial, consumer insights, technical services, production and QC) are allocated and coordinated to ensure that the action standards of the brief are met and completed successfully.
- Responsible for the whole cycle production of powdered spices and seasonings
- To play a full and active role during Scale Up, Shelf Life Studies, Raw Materials and Finished Product quality programs and to play an active part in the transfer of formulation responsibility to Operations.
- Creative and problem-solving skills with ability to anticipate customer need and demonstrate exceptional service
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships within team and externally with customers
- Passionate with good commercial understanding
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point
- B.Sc in Food Science and Technology or equivalent degree
- Fantastic experience in the production of Seasonings and Spices used to add taste or flavor to foods.
- Good experience in machine sourcing and installations is an added advantage
- Excellent sensory abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.