Job Title: Fund Raiser
Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on raising the amount of fund needed to meet the organisation budget.
- Present report on proposed fund raising activities and present same to the Board for necessary approval.
- Source people to donate money.
- Keep regular touch with existing donors.
- Write proposal that could attract money including application for grant.
- Overseeing events and campaign.
- Works with committee appointed to plan and organize fund raising activities.
- Develops and implement fund raising strategies.
- The preferred candidate must have Degree in Law, Marketing, Public Relation or Certificate in Fund Raising.
- The candidate must have trained and have experience in non-profit and grant making by industries.
- Must have worked in raising fund for charities, NGOs, Foundations, Hospitals, Community Groups and non-profit organisations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th April, 2019.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!