LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice Production Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
The role will include:
- The person will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- And will be responsible for supervising the day to day operations and efficient functioning of other employees at outlet.
- Serving customers, making juice bar drinks, setting and maintaining attractive displays, and cleaning and maintaining the juice bar area according to the specifications and the Health requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift loads, and push and pull food carts
- Provide excellent service to our guests. Give every customer immediate and undivided
- Ensure customers are satisfied and have a positive experience.
- Have a high level of presence in the bar and be confident in communicating with customers and ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
Third Party Management:
- Liaises with suppliers, distributors and other service providers to the store.
- Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary
- Coordinate minor repairs for assets such as ACs, juicers, refrigerators and other assets.
- Reports major repairs and maintenance work to the facility company & follow up to ensure appropriate work is done.
- Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards
- Be responsible for opening/closing Stock Management
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow and comply with all established policies and procedures e.g. compliance to dress code, hygiene standards.
- Generate and send required reports to management.
- Operate equipment and serve product in the juice bar area, this includes preparing juices and smoothies and other quick meals.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases, shelves, and displays clean and well stocked, while continuously checking and ensuring freshness and quality of products.
- Follow juice bar procedures to maintain supplies, storage and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
- Assist with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing and by sampling products directly to customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge quickly
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Effective time management skills
- Proper handling of all equipment in department, including blenders, juicers, knives and other cutting equipment
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the juice bar
- Must possess the ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Excellent Numeracy and logistical planning skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality and positive attitude
Educational or Skill Qualification:
- Qualification – Degree or HND
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of fruits, juice bar products and customer service experience preferred.
- At least 1 year Juice Bar Management Experience preferred.
- Female preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Juice Production Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!