Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Account Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The role of the Account Manager is to develop and manage the overall relationships with key clients/prospects in Lagos (Nigeria) and English speaking SS African countries for the purpose of:
- Proactively gain feedback from clients on Wood Mackenzie offerings in order that we continue to develop our services in line with our client needs.
- Facilitating consultancy sales.
- Retaining and increasing sales as well as improving the profitability of Wood Mackenzie research products and multi-client studies.
- Developing networks that lead to a deep understanding of the client’s needs and therefore future requirements.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement Client Business Plans to provide clarification on the strategy and size of potential opportunities.
- Proactively understand the client in order to facilitate research and consultancy opportunities and then work with the Region Manager to help close the sale.
- Ensure that the relationship is co-ordinated across sales and support, training, research and consultancy.
- Ensure that there is a high level of communication both internally and externally.
- Develop networks to ensure sales (renewal and new business) targets are met.
- Maximise sales and profitability of energy & Metals products (research and multi-clients).
Knowledge & Experience:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5-10 years experience, preferably in an international business environment, and should have had exposure to a sales or commercial role in this time.
- Experience of working in the energy sector, and knowledge of the professional research and consultancy services will also be beneficial.
- The role demands strong relationship management skills; the ability to make senior level presentations, strong negotiation and selling skills as well as a results oriented mindset. Whilst reporting directly to the Middle East Region Manager you must also be able to work autonomously, giving research demonstrations, creating opportunities, developing and closing deals.
- The person must be comfortable with a high profile both internally and externally.
- Adaptability to the culture of both Wood Mackenzie and our clients
- Results oriented
- Client focused
- Efficiency focused
- Change orientation
- Determined and resilient
- Self-motivated, energetic, proactive
- Issue identification, problem solving and analysis
- Planning, implementation and control
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Cultural alignment to the West African culture and fluency in English is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply