Spabase Limited develop quality beauty training began in 2014. This resulted in the creation of SpaBase – a prestigious training company that moulds industry professionals.
SpaBase is devoted to inspiring therapists to achieve their full potential by offering creative and innovative training. This is what sets us apart and puts us ahead of other training facilities.Our training team is lead by beauty experts who strive to deliver the premier training. With more than 10 years industry experience they have a wealth of knowledge to give to beauty therapists/professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Administration Officer
Location: LagosJob Description
- Working in a small team and for a niche market, the successful female candidate will have a solid foundation in Sales, Digital marketing and Social media channels presentation.
- You will also need to have strong proofreading, storytelling skills with a creative eye.
- As well as growing and looking after new/existing client base. Also be willing to do waxing demo/presentation.
- Website and Social Media: Manages the firm’s web site, social networking for the firm .
- Provides receptions support, conferences, seminars, and represent the business during exhibitions.
- Surveys and Assessment: Designs and conducts – market research;
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world: seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- First point of contact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation: Develops, implements, and manages the firm’s business development and client services plan.
- Media/Public Relations: Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications
- Newsletters, Brochures and Promotional Materials: Designs , updates, and maintains online and print marketing and business development materials.
- Photography: Arrange for professional photo-shoots and maintains image and logo files and working with other agent.
- Ability to work with minimal/no supervision;
- Understands the needs and expectations of professional beauty industry.
- Experience with creative writing
- Media communication: social media, emailing, creative writing.
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Social Sciences or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years in marketing
- Must demonstrate initiative, be highly organised, able to manage multiple projects while prioritising work assignments.
- Ability to set goals, interpret metrics, and implement projects that will improve online performance and visibility.
- Ability to write effectively and creatively.
- Ability to evaluate opportunities for business development
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Canva
- Website content management systems (e.g. Word Press)
- Familiar with SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude.
- Honesty, integrity, stress tolerance, self-control, flexibility/adaptability, independence, self-motivated and
- Commitment to the common goals and values of the company.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: We are only recruiting for Female candidate only.