Willers Solutions Limited – Our Client, a reputable Oil & Gas firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Set up meetings between client decision makers
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and must have contacts with relevant bodies
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales/Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Must have Minimum of 5 – 8 years Experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Interested Candidates must be resident in Lagos Mainland
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using “Business Development_Downstream” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate with Business Development experience in the Downstream Oil & Gas Sector would be shortlisted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!