Ecscorp Resources Limited is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Accounts Intern
Job Profile and Description
- An intern working in the field of finance helps in the development and implementation of policies and practices for financial management, payroll, budget control, accounting and so on.
- By getting hands-on experience by working under a finance director or accountant, he/she is able to understand and follow financial trends.
- He/She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial laws, government policies in his/her day to day work at a finance company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A finance intern usually works under the supervision of the business services division management and must follow the accounting or auditing process
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company.
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
- Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
Education and Qualifications
- Finance interns are students of business administration, management or want to become CFAs.
- B.Sc in relevant fields
- Should be outspoken.
Skills and Specifications:
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- The interns must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org