ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal – NIIT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Instructor
- The instructor is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation, and evaluation of classroom instruction and related activities. The instructor is responsible for performing assigned duties during the day, evening, or weekend in the Centre as assigned.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the day, evening, or on weekends in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with school policy;
- To ensure that assigned classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the center
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To recommend textbooks and other instructional materials including classroom and laboratory equipment to Centre Academic Head
- To keep students informed about their progress through the prompt grading of papers and other work;
- To participate in program and curriculum review and development and student learning outcomes initiatives
- To organize each course taught into an effective instrument of learning
- To study and utilize students’ learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of one to two year experience in similar fields
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Must possess strong knowledge of CSS, HTML, 2D, 3D modeling
- Strong Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Digital marketing is an added advantage
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2019.