Flux Logistix Limited is a member of the Superflux group and fastest growing logistics company in Nigeria. Flux logistix provides a bouquet of supply chain solution across Nigeria with due attention given to the littlest detail of your logistics needs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Handling objection
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum qualification of an OND
- HND and B.Sc holders can also apply
- 2 – 3 years FMCG sales experience
- Proven work experience as a HORECA or Key Account representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS (excel and word)
- Must be able to drive and own a valid driver’s license.
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
- The sales operations analyst is responsible for designing and maintaining sales reports, managing the field sales incentive compensation process, analysing sales force realignment requests, and acting as liaison on sales automation issues.
- Prepare sales forecasts, collate and analyse data to evaluate current sales goals
- Prepare and share weekly sales and stock report
- Manage, track and document all initiatives which serve as enable to the sales team
- Research and evaluate current economic and market conditions that may affect the organisations ability to sell its products
- Project sales turnover and suggest how best targets can be achieved
- Manages incentive compensation plan. Ensures timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculates eligibility, reviews and distributes reports and payments, fields inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiates data investigation and communicates resolution
- Acts as primary liaison on sales force automation projects/trends
- Maintains existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed. Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of a decision-support tool
- Evaluates third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed
- Assists in managing compliance program and sales operations help desk.
- Develops sales operations policies and procedures
- Works in the field with sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvements
- HND/BSc in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Analyst in FMCG sales and distribution
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Project Management
- Decision Making
Job Title: Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence. Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure credit policy is adhered to and customers do not exceed credit limits. Manages team to ensure credit policy is adhered to
- Ensure monthly sales targets, new account targets and the product targets are achieved
- Carry out on the job training of subordinates.
- Conflict Resolution/Handling of customers complaints
- Set up Reporting system and standardization of work Procedure
- Provides weekly and monthly reports on current sales, market environment, competitive intelligence and actions to improve sales.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Marketing or related discipline
- 8 – 10 years FMCG field sales experience
- 3 -4 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in FMCG distribution
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Must be able to drive and own a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.